2019 USA Diving Senior National Championships
May 16-26, 2019
Welcome to the 2019 USA Diving Senior National Championships!
Indiana Sports Corporation thanks YOU for helping make this event a success!
Key volunteer information:
1. REQUIREMENTS: All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. All volunteers are required to register for a minimum of two (2) volunteer shifts.
2. TRAINING: All volunteers are asked to attend the packet pick up where they will receive the official uniform shirt, information specific to this event, and other instruction.
3. UNIFORM: The official volunteer uniform shirt should be worn with clean and well-maintained tan / khaki pants and comfortable shoes.
4. PARKING: Volunteers will have parking provided located in the Riverwalk Garage (across from NIFS-near the natatorium, 245 University Blvd.) on the top 2 floors. You will receive a parking voucher when you check in with your volunteer shift.
5. BACKGROUND SCREENING: All volunteers are subject to a background screen
Please click “Register Now!” on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration.
Questions/Comments about volunteering? Please contact Megan Barr at email@example.com or call (317) 237-5023. Thank you for your interest and participation. We couldn't do it without you!